Etiketter

tisdag 6 november 2012

UFFE Q&A TIME!

Q:
Somebodys stealin' in my family! I suspect my sister. She's always angry, shouting at everybody, not talking .... Whatever, it's the fourth one in workbook page 19.


A:
So you suspect that your sister is stealing. It's a tricky situation but this is what I think you should do. First of all you have to tell your parents. They are mature and most likely able to handle this the most professional way. If your parents don't care or are having a rough time, then you should probably talk to your sister. Tell her that she can't go on like this and that it'll probably lead to bigger crimes in the future and that you really dislike it. If she goes on like this you really have to seek help. Remember that she'll thank you for it when she's back on track again.

Best of luck on that one.



Q:  I'm in love with my friends little sister, I don't know what i'm gonna do. My friend's gonna kill me if he finds out.  It's the first one on page 19 in workbook.


So this is really hard. But you will have to realize that it's a too big age difference between you guys. Especially when you both are pretty young. You have to get over it, it just won't work. Go out and meet other people and i'm sure you'll find someone else you like.

 Best of luck to you.

1 kommentar:

  1. Det var bra, för att det var tydligt och man förstod hur du tänkte. Jag märker inga fel

    SvaraRadera