Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie Shetnard's Diary

I am feeling so bad because I made my brother change his mind by threatening him. I am such a bad brother. My conscience is terrible. I pretend that I enjoy it and it just makes me feel worse. wow, I don't know how to handle this anymore. I can't go on like this. I even lied to my best friend. I told him that I had to meet someone and instead i went to the beach to meet Dot. How bad can I feel? I literally feel like i just want to put myself in a shuttle and just throw it out in outer space so i can think about how bad i really am.

We are going to have a meeting about the environment. And we just messed up. We had to steal chairs etc.   And... I PROMISED EGG TO HOLD A SPEECH!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??!?!?!?
I will suck. I can't hold a speech. I can't even talk around a girl I love. So how is this going to turn out? Another reason for me to just want to end my miserable life. 

And now there's the bad friend part. I accidently said that Egg had freaky toes in front of Dot. Egg looked so angry. Now I can't even tell myself that I am a good friend. 

I forgot to help my mother with all the decorations for the meeting. She fell off a chair and now she's not feelin that great. Now im a bad son too. My life is just too awesome. 

That's my story for tonight dear diary. Sometimes you are the only one i can tell stuff to. Damn, if someone finds ya. I will literally kill myself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar