Etiketter

torsdag 8 mars 2012

Mummys childhood!!

My mums childhood.

My mother was born in Karlskrona in Blekinge 46 years ago. She has 4 older brothers. My mother grew up in Karlshamn which is a small town in Blekinge close to Karlskrona with her brothers and parents. She didn´t fight alot with her brothers because they are older then her. When she was little she liked horses so sometimes she went riding at a farm close by. She also liked to sing. She listened to Abba and Elvis Presley with her friends. Sometimes they sang their songs and had a blast. My mom liked to bicycle to the city. She found it relaxing. She studied alot and was good in school. Mum and her friends liked to jump with jumping-ropes and elastics. Her mother and father were nice to her. They didn´t need to yell at her. Sometimes my mum would like to have a sister because they have more things in common. Her brothers liked sports. Many of them played football. My mum is not interested in sports.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar