Etiketter

tisdag 11 december 2012

If I were an inventor I would.......


If I were an inventor I would try to invent alot of things. Even though I probably would’ve failed miserably. The first device is something I really really really want. This may not be a problem for everyone. But for me this is a huge friggin problem. Now ya really wanna know what it is huh? It’ll maybe even save lives. It could’ve saved my grandmother :’(. It is some sort of spikes you’re supposed to put on your shoes so you won’t slip on the stupid ice. Maybe it’s already invented but i think it woulda been awesome. Another thing that really disturbs me is that everytime I go away from my computer my orange starts to play for me. It’s really annoying cause my orange really sucks so she’s destroying my stats. Yup, the orange is a female. I’m trying to solve it, but splitscreen don’t work on that stupid but awesome game. Sometimes I even feel like I wanna eat that orange. That’s horrible I know, i’ll try to never think that way again. I would invent an invention that would let you play splitscreen on that game. I would also invent controllers for Oranges. It’s hard for them to play right now. It’ll really help them. I love oranges and everyone should!

                                               THAT MADE NO SENSE   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar