Etiketter

torsdag 2 februari 2012

Creative con PGDA

This story reminds me of when I and my friend were in Åre and got lost. I just followed someone who looked like my dad. I drived in front of him. Then suddenly that person turned around and I was like what the heck? Then I fell because the snow was soo deep. When I got upp on my feet I saw my friend coming and he also fell and flipped in the air. He got so mad with me. He told me that he only followed me.

Then it was this big problem getting back. It was already dark and it´s not really popular to be out skiing this late. It was a pretty good damn long way back up to the top. We decided to walk in the woods hoping to find somebody wich could help us.
It took about two whole hours before we found a man riding a snowmobile or whatever it´s called. He drove us back to out parents which had been waiting in the restaurant eating delicious food all the time.  They bought me a delicious hamburger. Aww that burger..

1 kommentar:

  1. A very good connection! Well told!

    NB
    ---I drove--
    ---somebody who---
    ---parents who---

    SvaraRadera